Online Video Sessions (using Vsee.com)
Thank you for scheduling an online video session with me.
- Computer (Mac or PC), or Mobile Device (iOS or Adroid)
- Vsee.com application on your computer or mobile device (go here Vsee.com and create a free account and download application)
- A headset with earphones or ear buds. This is important to prevent any feedback.
- A comfortable chair and good light shining on you so I can see your face well.
- A private room where you will be comfortable and not disturbed for the entire time of your session. Any interruption during our session will decrease effectiveness.
- A phone on Do Not Disturb. If for some reason, the video stream stops working, you will bring yourself out of hypnosis, take your phone off of Do Not Disturb so I can call you and we can proceed with either troubleshooting the connection or finishing the session.
Preparation Before First Session
- Before our first Hypnotherapy session, please complete the Secure Online Client Information form. (This link is on my sister site at SimpleHabitsBluePrint.)
- Download and sign the Informed Consent and Mandatory Disclosure Statement. You have several options to securely send the signature sheet this back to me. Choose one of the options below but please DO NOT email as email is not secure.
- Or you can digitally sign, scan, or take a photo of the last page and then upload it using my secure client upload site.
- Or you can mail a paper copy to me at PO Box 112, Conifer, CO 80433
If you choose to digitally sign the Disclosure statement, you can use the instructions found here for more information.
Directions for the call
Soon after you make the appointment, you should complete the steps above to submit your information form and sign the mandatory disclosure. We will go over these verbally on your first hypnotherapy session.
Days before the call, I will send you an email with my Vsee username or send an invitation using VSee for you to add me to your address book. I will also add your Vsee account to my VSee contact list. Just before you call me using Vsee, you will see a green dot by my account in your Vsee contact list. This means I am online. Click the video button next to my account to start the call.
If for some reason, the video stream stops, we will wait about 1 minute as it automatically tries to reconnect. If it does not reconnect in that time, we will both take our phones off of Do Not Disturb and I will call you.
Please watch the video below before our session. I will answer any questions you have during our session time. You may want to double-click the video to watch full screen for easier reading of the diagram I am creating.